After successfully conducting the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 exam Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct the CGL Tier 2 exam. The exam has been scheduled to be conducted on 25th and 26th October 2015.
CGL Tier 2 Exam Admit Card Released!
Out of more than a million candidates only 1,44,871 managed to qualify the Tier 1 exam, for which the result was declared on 29th September 2015 and now the qualified candidates can participate in Tier 2 exam. Admit cards for the Tier 2 exam are already available at the official site and you can also check your regional website for the hall tickets.
For now admit cards are available only for the North Eastern Region (NER), Central Region (CR) and SSC will upload the admit cards for the rest of the regions soon. On your admit cards only you can check your Examination centre, Date of exam, roll number and other details like exam timings.
CGL Tier 2 Admit Card Download-
You can follow below mentioned simple steps to retrieve your Tier 2 exam admit card.
- Go to ssc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ link, which can be seen on the menu bar of the site.
- After that choose your region like Central Region, Eastern Region, Kerala Karnataka Region, Southern Region etc., whichever applicable to you.
- Now, click on the link similar to ‘CGL Tier 2 Exam 2015 Admit Card’.
- Site will ask you for your details. Enter them all and check them for errors before submitting the form.
- Finally, download and take some printouts of your hall ticket.
Also, don’t forget to check all the details carefully on the admit card. As the exam date is near so download your admit card as soon as possible because without hall tickets or call letters none of the candidate will be allowed to step into the exam hall and to participate in the exam.
Keep coming to ThatsBreaking.com for more Education News.