Upcoming Smartphone of well known Lenovo ‘K’ series will be exclusively sold on Flipkart. Lenovo has confirmed the launching of its new “Lenovo K6 Power” on Flipkart on 29th November, 2016. The tie up of both the companies to launch K6 power is quite surprising as most of the recent launch of Lenovo Smartphone was on Amazon India. The new Smartphone was already launched at IFA 2016 Berlin. The Smartphone attributes metallic body and an extra long battery life and its look is being compared by the Xiaomi’s Redimi Note 3. The response it gets from the people will be worth noting.
“We are the number 1 Online Smartphone brand in India with one out of 4 shoppers choosing to buy a Lenovo or Moto Smartphone and Flipkart has partnered us well to achieve this success. We are glad to announce that we have exclusively partnered with Flipkart for the next launch in the popular K series, Lenovo K6 Power and hope to replicate our winning formula again,” said Sudhin Mathur, Executive Director, Lenovo MBG India in a press statement.
Lenovo K6 Power specifications and features:-
- It displays 5inch full HD touchscreen with resolution of 1080 X 1920 Pixels. The phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor paired with Adreno 505 GPU.
- Rear camera of the phone has 13 megapixels and selfie camera of 8 megapixels with auto face detection and a LED Flash light at the back side of the phone.
- The phone comes with two storage versions one has 2GB RAM + 16GB internal storage and the other has 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage which is expandable to 256GB via microSD.
- Connectivity features Dual-SIM (i.e. GSM) of nano type, 4G with VOLTE support. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB OTG, Headphones of 3mm and GPS.
- It also has three sensors- Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor.
- The device is supported by a 4,000 mAh non-removable battery.
Lenovo is a top Chinese brand of consumer electronics offering power packed devices at affordable prices. It is a trusted brand and popular online vendor across the globe. Lenovo India has more than 600 service locations covering most major cities. It manufactures tablet computers, personal computers, smartphone, workstations and servers. Lenovo recent launches of year 2016 were all successful which include vibe K5, vibe K5 note, vibe K4 note and now it is about to launch K6 power this month which is expected to be another success for the company.